Fruit Dip



This fruit dip I will have to say is quite addictive.  I love this stuff and usually whoever eats it feels the same. This recipe I stumbled upon years ago and I have been making it ever since. My friend who does some catering also makes this recipe. In fact there have been several times she has sent me a text or an email needing it.  I thought maybe it was time to put it on here to share with everyone.  It is really good with any fruit you have on hand. 





So the next time you decide to have fruit at your next get together or you just want to add a little something special into your child's lunchbox, don't forget this dip. Your family will love you for it.



 Fruit Dip
1 cup of whipping cream
½ cup confectioner’s sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup sour cream
Variety of fresh fruit, cut into bite size pieces

Mix whipping cream with confectioner’s sugar with a mixer until firm. Fold in vanilla and sour cream. Enjoy with fresh fruit.




1 comment:

  1. I love fruit dip! Thanks for sharing at Church Supper. Have a blessed week & Happy Labor Day ~EMM

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

Subscribe to my weekly newsletters for free recipes, tips, and printables.

* indicates required