Cherry Fluff



The day before Thanksgiving our office had a potluck lunch. I was unsure of what I was going to bring because all the basics were pretty much covered. I decided to visit Pinterest and see what I could find. I have so many boards that I frequent to get ideas. I knew I had pinned this recipe to try. I wrote the ingredients down and went to the grocery store after work. I was so busy the night before that I did not have time to throw this together. I prepared this that morning before heading off to work. Yeah, it is that easy. It was a hit and everyone that tried it really liked it. I did have some leftover so I took this with me to my parents for Thanksgiving. It was a hit there as well. I can for see this recipe being a go to for any gathering. I just love easy, throw together recipes.


Cherry Fluff

1 can cherry pie filling

14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz crushed pineapple
2/3 bag of marshmallows
16-24 oz whipped topping

Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, then fold in whipped topping, enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This Cherry Fluff Salad is one of those recipes we all love, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rachel, this one is always a good one. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you add the juice from the pineapple too or did you drain it first?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you use miniature marshmallows instead of regular?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

Subscribe to my weekly newsletters for free recipes, tips, and printables.

* indicates required