Strawberry Salad


Today is Served Up With Love's second blogoversary.  Two years have flown by so fast and it has been super fun. When I hit publish on that late night I didn't think anyone was going to read it except my family. I am so blessed to have all of you here to share with me.

I recently had a big birthday and decided it was time to get my health in check and I started on a journey to make a lifestyle change. For two weeks now I have been cutting back and eating clean. I have lost a total of 9 lbs and 4 1/4 inches. I feel great and am focused to get this weight off for good. This salad is super good and if you have the ingredients on hand a cinch to throw together. I have found that I also love baby spinach too.  This is my new favorite salad....you must try this one!


Strawberry Salad

1-2 cups baby spinach
3-6 strawberries (depends on size)
a sprinkling of slivered almonds
Dash of black pepper
Strawberry Vinaigrette (raspberry also works well)

Place the spinach leaves on a plate or bowl. Slice strawberries and place over spinach. Sprinkle almonds and pepper on top. Served with strawberry vinaigrette.


Thank you so much for following along on my journey, I feel super blessed to have you here!


Show & Share Wednesday at Semi Homemade Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

Subscribe to my weekly newsletters for free recipes, tips, and printables.

* indicates required