Easy Fruit Salad





This is a revisit of a family favorite recipe. I originally shared this recipe on my blog a month after I started blogging in 2011.  This is a great fruit salad to make in the winter when the fresh fruits are not in season. While on a family vacation one year, we all pitched in a made a dish. I made this recipe because I had it memorized. It literally took 5 minutes to prepare and was probably gone just as fast.  My son loves this fruit salad and actually asked for this one year instead of a birthday cake. It had been a while since I made this recipe but when I did he stopped in his tracks. So if you are looking for a kid pleasing recipe, this would be it.


Easy Fruit Salad

1 large can fruit cocktail(do not drain)
1 large package of instant vanilla pudding
1 large can pineapple chunks (drain)
2 small cans of mandarin oranges (drain)
8 oz frozen whipped topping (thawed)

Sprinkle the instant pudding over fruit cocktail, and stir until the pudding dissolves.  Add pineapple chunks and oranges (make sure to drain liquid) Mix well.  Fold in the whipped topping and chill before serving. Keep refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

Subscribe to my weekly newsletters for free recipes, tips, and printables.

* indicates required