Pull-Apart Pizza Bread



A favorite meal in our house is Pizza. So anytime I can make something that is similar I know it will disappear fast. Who doesn't love pizza? 

biscuits, pepperonis and cheese baked together in a bundt pan to make a ring with pizza sauce in the middle




We had an issue with my daughter eating pepperonis for a while but slowly we are introducing those back to her without any issues. Thank goodness because she really loves them. We really think it is an intolerance so we limit how much she eats.




I made this for an afternoon snack one Saturday and placed it in front of us and we just devoured it. Any of your favorite pizza toppings would work great in this. Or if you just like cheese, that would be just fine too! It is fun to eat too. Besides, what kid does not like to dip things?



This recipe is found in one of my favorite Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, Garfield... Recipes with Cattitude. I have made more recipes out of this cookbook than any other I have I believe. Such a great cookbook to add to your collection. 




Pull-Apart Pizza Bread

prep time: 5 MINScook time: 15 MINStotal time: 20 mins
A fun party appetizer the entire family will love digging into.

ingredients:

12 oz. tube refrigerated flaky biscuits
1 tablespoons olive oil
12 slices pepperoni, quartered
1 onion, chopped ( I omitted this as my family would not like it)
1/4 cup shredded pizza-blend cheese (I used mozzarella)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic salt

instructions:

Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces: place in a bowl. Toss biscuit pieces with oil and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add biscuits; toss well to coat. Arrange in a Bundt pan lined with well-greased aluminum foil. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until golden. Turn bread out of pan onto a serving plate while still warm.  Serve with pizza sauce. 







1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful idea!!! Looks delicious and would not last at the table a NY minute! Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

Subscribe to my weekly newsletters for free recipes, tips, and printables.

* indicates required